N.O.W. Alberta – November 10, to 13, 2023
Where Is N.O.W. Alberta?
N.O.W. Alberta is being hosted in the beautiful foothills of the Canadian Rockies at Camp Caroline. This welcoming facility is about 7 minutes south of the Hamlet of Caroline, Alberta. It is approximately one hour from Red Deer and less than 2 hours from Calgary. The camp has many wonderful features and recreational activities for the whole family. There will be much to enjoy!
There is so much to take in at N.O.W. Enjoy bonding with family time while you experience what a No Ordinary Weekend at Camp Caroline has to offer:
- Pool, kiddy pool and hot tub
- Gym time
- Foosball, air hockey, and ping pong in their game room
- Amazing food
- Outdoor activities, such as tubing and tobogganing, skating, hockey, hiking
- Free time to visit around a cozy fireplace or bonfire
What to Bring?
Meals and snacks are provided by the camp’s amazing cooks throughout the entire weekend. Remember to specify any dietary restrictions in your registration. The rooms have bunk beds (queens, doubles, and singles) that are equipped with comfy mattresses and clean sheets. See below for a list of recommended items to bring along:
- Blankets and pillows
- Slippers/indoor footwear
- Swimming gear
- Outdoor gear for activities such as TUBING, ICE SKATING, and HOCKEY (Tubes are provided. Feel free to bring toboggans if you desire.)
- Gym gear
- Towels and soap for your room/bathroom
Registration for N.O.W. – Alberta
No Ordinary Weekend is an invite only event. If you have any questions, please contact 403-418-5191. In registering below it is assumed you have read and agreed to the following:
- N.O.W. is fully sponsored. You will not be asked to pay any fees at the camp. You are responsible for your travel to and from camp. If travel is a problem, please contact us.
- If you have attended N.O.W. before you are welcome to attend again, however we ask you bring a friend(s) that is new to the Bible. Feel free to call Rachel at 403-418-5191 to discuss possibilities.
- All N.O.W. attendees are expected to be in every Learning Session and attend the complete course. Any exception needs to be approved in advance by calling Rachel at 403-418-5191.
- In preparation for attending, you are encouraged to download this booklet and read it.